And this card is for my dearest friend Pippa, whose birthday is tomorrow. This is the card I was working on in the WOYWW and is made up of scraps of paper with rubber stamped images over the top.
Saturday, 13 March 2010
Mothers Day etc
Just a quick post to show my Mothers Day card which I have also used as my card for Quirky Crafts buttons themed challenge

And this card is for my dearest friend Pippa, whose birthday is tomorrow. This is the card I was working on in the WOYWW and is made up of scraps of paper with rubber stamped images over the top.
And this card is for my dearest friend Pippa, whose birthday is tomorrow. This is the card I was working on in the WOYWW and is made up of scraps of paper with rubber stamped images over the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your M's day card is gorgeous; I have those papers and they never looked so pretty in my hands! And the card for Pippa - amazngly, it's even nicer since you finished it - she'll be chuffed.
ReplyDeleteI love the birthday card
ReplyDelete