Wednesday, 24 March 2010

WOYWW

Just a quick post for WOYWW - blimey it's addictive, isn't it! Not much crafting going on as I had to bring work home last night and I'm just about to clear it up - however you can see the card I have just finished for my sister-in-law's birthday next month. Am trying to get ahead as I also have my Dad's, Father-in-law's, Godson's and his sisters and all in the space of 9 days - a good excuse to craft if ever I needed one.

Julia - this next photo is taken for you. Last week you asked about 'that anti-social looking hook thing in the pocket of your tool bag facing me'. i am assuming you mean this silver coloured key-ring, or it was a key ring until the decoration fell off. It is just hanging next to my bookring which I'm decorating with my favourite shrink plastic stamps and ribbon, until I decide what to do with it - I promise there is nothing sinister about it.

12 comments:

  1. lol trust Julia to see the silver thing! lol

    fab desk anne and yes it is addictive, i find myself asking myself first thing! is it wednesday yet lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh! Much less anti social than it looked!! Actually girlie, you're making it look fab! Pleased to see your work is nearly finished, and any time you're up for a tutorial on getting ahead, I'm your audience. And lastly - how do you get the pig to stay in the jar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of interesting stuff on your desk....mhmmm I really enjoyed the snoop!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy desk you have there, bringing work home :-( oh dear I remember it well. Enjoy making all your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohooo love the strink plastic thingy!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your card making. love your shrinky plastic thingies :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant work with shrink plastic ...dont know why! ...had a good nose ....looks like mine when brain has a creative over load lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. great space! love your pink holder for your tools and pen and your shrink plastic images are gorgeous!

    {{hugs}}mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness you sound soooo busy. Good luck with all the cards. :) I just love your shrink plastic pieces. Fab.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very addictive! Not sure if I popped in last week or not, so many great desks to visit now! Hope you don't have to bring work home very often.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great desk :) those are cute shrink wraps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.