Friday, 19 March 2010

Crafty Pad Challenge and Easter /Spring ATC swap

I have actually got my act together to enter Debbies lovely Crafty Pad challenge which this week is ribbon and oval. So I thought I would combine it with my own ATC swap on Quirky Crafts which is Easter or Spring themed.

I remembered that I had nice Easter egg stamps in the Cute companions stamp sets that I won over a year ago and haven't used in ages and I just love paper piecing the little dresses. Ooh it's like dressing up paper dolls like I did when I was little!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne aww this is just soo cute. Love your paper piecing - is that Kay&Co papers?
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad. :)

    xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne
    Such a gorgeous ATC - beautiful colurs and an adorable image.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Pad this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Anne, loving that image, the colour is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.