Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #18

This is gorgeous sketch to work with - lots of lovely detail. I have used a gorgeous stamped image I received but don't know what it is - so if anyone can help I'd love to know as it is fab.

I have gone for bright and cheery pinks and greens a combination which I just love, but not too bright as the card is for my Mum's birthday in a couple of weeks.

Hope you like!


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at SS&S (again!).

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, sorry I haven't been to visit you for a while.
    Gorgeous card Anne and beautiful detail. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, love it :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win Anne! Great card!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is beautiful :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.