Monday, 11 January 2010

Quirky Craft Challenge19

It's my challenge this fortnight over at Quirky Crafts and for some unknown reason I chose the theme of YELLOW! I can only assume that when I was picking this theme I decided to pick something outside my comfort zone, but it was fun to do. Also I have noticed that the phrase 'bright and cheery' is mentioned many times - which is just what we need it January.

This month we are being sponsored by the fabulous Crafty Pad. Click here to see Debbie's fab stamps and digi images and here to join in her weekly challenges.

Here is my entry for the challenge using one of Debbie's digi images 'Roshell with umbrella'. I loved adding lots of sparkle to this ( although the photo doesnt show this well) and paper piecing the umbrella and matching it with paper on the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.