Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #19 & Penny's challenge # 20

What an interesting sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp this time - really wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it. But that is the whole reason why I like to do these challenges is to give me ideas and inspiration outside of my norm - so here goes:

....and I did so enjoy using my Elusive Images stamps - roughly swirled chalk inks on white card make such good background for the flower stamps, quite mottled and uneven, unfortunatly my photography does not show this off too well.

Penny's challenge is to use chalks and so I hope that chalk inks are included because I use these far more than chalks.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I've never used chalks..yet! I think I'd make a mess!! Really love those papers.
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch!
    Thank you for playing (again) with us at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.