Coaster now in use with coffee cup in place. What else? New Penny Black stamps, trusty craft knife, DST and palette for using watercolour crayons (bottom left) and my new best friend - Stone Gray Stazon. I do use black but have always preferred timber brown until I tried Pippa's gray the other week and really like the effect that wasn't too harsh. There in the centre is a mini canvas that I painted cream and stamped in a tulip pattern in red as a trial of some artwork for our newly decorated bedroom. Although I filled the back it still didn't print too well - I'm sure I can add a few other bits and change it's purpose!
Please note Julia that the tidy up didn't last too long and I have gone back to the push aside method again!
Thank you for all your lovely comments last week especially about my coaster and I hope you enjoy visiting again.
I have just taken a close up of this decoration that some of you have mentioned in the past. It is a bookring onto which I am attaching some of my favourite larger stamps as shrink plastics - this week I have added a couple of pandora style beads as spacers too - all looking rather pink and pretty!





I love your desk today, and the dangly decoration - I have the face stamp, it's fab!
ReplyDeleteSo many goodies on your desk, thanks so much for inviting us in! x
ReplyDeletewow that is a such a good idea, I have loads of shrink plastic, might have to make me one of these danglies.
ReplyDeleteGreat desk Anne you look sooo busy. :) Can I spy some watercolour crayons?? do you like them?? would you recomend them?? I keep being undecided... Have a great day.xx
ReplyDeleteLove a busy desk but must try the push aside method rather like it!Happy Wednesday
ReplyDeletehugs jude:)
super cute dangly decoration...gotta love the shrinkie~dinking, eh? :0)
ReplyDeleteLovely dangly wotsit and another fab look at your desk.
ReplyDeleteSnap - I'm a stone grey fan too. The beads acting as spacers is a good idea, better shows off the shrinkies...it's looking very good.
ReplyDeleteHiya Lots going on on your desk, looks like you need another cuppa lol. Joey.x
ReplyDeleteGlad you're using the coaster. Love the bag dangly :)
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Love the shrink plastic idea - may have to go - love the busy busy desk.
ReplyDeleteLove your desk, but it's still very tidy, love the key rings too and also, never tried water colour crayon but have other type Thanks for the snoop! have a crafty day!!
ReplyDelete(Lyn)
Love the dangler on your bag, you have inspired me to make myself one for my crop bag
ReplyDeleteHappy scrapping
x
I also go for the push aside method! Love the decoration.
ReplyDeletei love your bag charm, i've ummed and arhed about getting some shrink plastic for a while now ~ you've inspired me, im off over to ebay now :o)
ReplyDeleteLove that dangly thing.Great idea. Hugs BettyXXX
ReplyDeleteLove the shrink plastic charms - super.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Penni
X
oh gosh so love your charms,what a fab idea they are just brilliant,hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteLots to see on your desk this week. Hugs Pam x
ReplyDeleteI love your little charm ring hanging from your table tote so much!!! I hope you don't mind but it's inspired me to use some of the ladybirds and pandora beads I have been given as gifts, that were just sitting about waiting for love.
ReplyDeleteI love busy desks, there's just so much more inspiration when its like that!
ReplyDeleteKeryn ;0
fantastic busy desk and i love your charm book ring thingy, it's fab! thanks for sharing, just trying to catch up from yesterday!
ReplyDeletehugs
michelle
xx
Loved the snoop on your desk Anne and your bag charms. TFS. ~Glen~
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of stuff on your desk today- Pushing aside is my favorite way of cleaning!!! Patsy from
ReplyDeleteHeARTworks
I like the push aside method too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Kay
Toodles and Binks