Wednesday, 19 May 2010

WOYWW

Hi all. After my last posting for WOYWW I did tidy my desk before Pippa came but it got untidy again so I have tidied it up before I took this pic!

So what have I got on there, well bottom right is a card I have made last night for Sunday Sketch and Stamp with my new Penny Black stamps - I'm not a big fan of cutesy stamps but I do love these hedgehogs.

To the left is a crackle stamp I borrowed from Pippa and some stamped images I took from her stamps whilst she was here. The red bit in the middle of the pic is a Crafty Individuals stamp I won from a mag (see an earlier post) on alcohol inks.

And behind my workmat is the coaster I have finally finished, it is a off cut of ply-wood that I was determined to do something with and have been adding bits as and when inspiration struck, I finally finished it last week and am really pleased with it, have added a close up pic of it below.

Well thank you for visiting and I look forward to having a nose around your workdesks too.





15 comments:

  1. great desk, thanks for the snoop.your plaque is lovely.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. plaque is beautiful! colours are amazing. so much lovely stuff to look at here, hope you have a wonderful week, hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh,what a great desk to rummage through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant coaster! and gorgeous hedgehog card! Thanks for sharing, hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your penny Black, is it a sketch you're doing (think I've seen it somewhere!?) oh...I'm such a sieve head! here of course!!
    if I had half a brain cell.....love your ply-wood too!

    (lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is beautiful, thanks for the snoop around! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that little hedgie card! what a fun desk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Coaster' looks fab - great job. I like the tulip image too, will make really elegant cards. And whaddya mean you cleared up before you took the picture - no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh great dsk that coaster is brilliant,love the tulip image too love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great desk and coaster, love that you have your laptop next to you, mine is always switched on and next to me while i craft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coaster and the card on show is lovely too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the coaster too! Interesting desk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like you I started out not being a fan of cutesy but Penny Black sure do it well. Besides everybody seems to like cutesy-non cardmakers who send me cards always seem to send cutesy ones so I gave up and joined in.Love those colours you've been using. Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty coaster- are you really going to put your glass on it and cover it up? :^) Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many possibilities !!!
    Great coaster!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.