And, I've just been able to load the video clip on the Willow Sketchie Challenge blog and found out that I am the winner of last week's challenge! So thank you very much Sharon - I am chuffed to bits. Will pop over to your link now and have a look at your very cute designs.
What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 895
2 hours ago





This is fabulous!! love it...I was going to join in but my makes are/were...well....left overs!! Will put my thinking cap on again!!
ReplyDelete((Lyn))
Love the ATC it's gorgeous. I am beginning to get into these. lol!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anne,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!, mmh I have just tried to play the video also with no luck...not sure what's wrong there...It was deffo your name I pulled out as I remember thinking..mmh Chocolate Fudge Cake...yummy!..lol..lol..
Another lovely entry this week, ages since I've made an ATC..must make some.
Thanks for joining us at WSC this week and get in contact reg your download (still have some to pop on site)
Sharonx