Just a quick post to show off the prizes I won as RUNNER-UP on Sunday Sketch & Stamp from Squiggle Stamps. What a fab prize and they even let me pick the stamps I liked best - how kind was that? Although it was a difficult choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.
I'm 30-odd years old and live in rural Bedfordshire with my dogs, my cats and my craft room.
I started cross-stitching when I left school and discovered papercrafts about 5 years ago and am now venturing into the exciting worlds of altered art and scrapbooking too. I have gone from using a corner of the dining room table to doing away with the dining room and turning it into my craft room / refuge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.