Over on Quirky Crafts it Challenge 17, this week Lyn has picked a sketch and here is my interpretation of it. I wanted to use it to do one for my Pink ATC swap, so have adapted is slightly especially as I don't have anything oval.
I just love this little mug stamp, these is something so comforting and cute about it. I always imagine it full of hot chocolate. mmmm!
I'm 30-odd years old and live in rural Bedfordshire with my dogs, my cats and my craft room.
I started cross-stitching when I left school and discovered papercrafts about 5 years ago and am now venturing into the exciting worlds of altered art and scrapbooking too. I have gone from using a corner of the dining room table to doing away with the dining room and turning it into my craft room / refuge.
I got this one! I love it too. It has pride of place on my computer desk cupboard. Thanks Anne.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fe x
that is such a sweet stamp :)
ReplyDeleteLove it too! all my ovals were too big or too small! So I used a circle too
ReplyDelete((Lyn))