Firstly it fits in with Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but rather than following the sketch almost exactly like I usually do, I have tried to put my own interpretation on it, but hopefully it still fits the sketch enough to join in.
Secondly it fits with Penny's Paper craft challenges where the challenge this time was NOT to use decorative papers but to create your own. This is something I used to do alot of but haven't done for a while so it was nice to try again. I have used my gorgeous U-Mount swirls embossed in gold for the back ground.
This stamp is one of the first Christmas stamps I ever bought and I still love it, it comes out every year and I always try to do something different with it. As I have been using alot of water colour pencils this year, that's what I have used on this one. I'm quite pleased with the effect.





Beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining this week!
Great card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge.
Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team
This is gorgeous! Great job with creating your own bg paper!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us over at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again!
This is really lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira XX
Gorgeous creation...
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with us at Penny's Challenge..
Hugs Alison.xx
Hmmmm YUMMY!!
ReplyDelete