Sunday, 25 October 2009

Quirky Craft Challenge15

Over at QC, Challenge 15 has just got started and I'm really excited because it's my choice this week. I had to choose pink so went for a recipe card:

1 ribbon
2 shades of pink
3 eyelets

Click HERE to have a look -hope you'll join in too.

As a sneak preview here is my entry:


I just adore my cupcake stamps and love colouring then highlighting with stardust pens on shrink plastic as per the right hand cupcake. The 'Imagine' is a much larger stamp also done on shrink plastic and I thought I'd see what happened if I fixed an eyelet first before shrinking - It seemed to have worked and was the third of my three eyelets.

My little mug (always filled with hot chocolate of course) was from Stamp Addicts and went with their range of cake stamps but I thought is was just so cute and look at it shrunk down too!!

And here is my second card (as we seem to be into two or three cards at the mo!). I put light pink card through my Sizzix and then highlighted the raised flowers with a bright pink chalk ink which exactly matches the ribbon and border pink.



With a close up..........

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Anne. That's handy to know the eyelets worked in shrink plastic. Thank You for a great challenge I had so much fun taking part. Hope you have a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.