Hi Anne - great take on the recipe. Love your card and your swirl is just fabby. beautiful christmas colours - my fav. :) Thanks for joining in with TCP challenge and good luck in the draw. :)
I'm 30-odd years old and live in rural Bedfordshire with my dogs, my cats and my craft room.
I started cross-stitching when I left school and discovered papercrafts about 5 years ago and am now venturing into the exciting worlds of altered art and scrapbooking too. I have gone from using a corner of the dining room table to doing away with the dining room and turning it into my craft room / refuge.
Hi Anne - great take on the recipe. Love your card and your swirl is just fabby. beautiful christmas colours - my fav. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with TCP challenge and good luck in the draw. :)
xxDebbie The Crafty Pad
A fantastic card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week
ReplyDeleteGreat card hun and all the best in the draw. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Pad this week.
ReplyDeleteSam x
Gorgeous card Anne, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Pad this week. Good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteSuzi x
A fab card, love the swirl. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Such a sweet card. Love the papers and the little Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteFe x