So here is a pic of what's on mine, unfortunately I had a bit of tidy up at the weekend as my usual push-back style had left me with about a quarter of my glass board to work in and even for me it was difficult.
I had been making a new baby card for a friend to give to her friend so there is the remnants of that making on the desk - ie baby stamps. Also been trying to start my Christmas cards and playing with my new Blue Moon Father Christmas to get some good ideas. You can also see on the left / middle of the photo (next to the cherry bakewell - which I have now demolished mmmmm) a wooden drawer which I am in the middle of decorating. I have one of those plyboard mini chest of drawers and am decorating each drawing individually to hopefully create a collage effect! - we'll see, but here is a close up of the drawer:
There is also a bead necklace that I bought in a sale - I don't like all the beads but have others I want to put on it their place - but it still sits there.
Thank you if you've taken the trouble to pop by and also if you've commented, I will pop by to as many as I can but it may take me a few days.





I will be looking for the progress of your drawer set. it's looking good thus far
ReplyDeleteCarol (111)
ohooo, I AM trying to look at your lovely draw, but my eyes keep turning to the tart!! Glad you liked the snowman, join in with my digi challenge if you make anything!! Only trouble is, every one who enters get another digi..!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!!
(((Lyn)))
Thanks for the look at your desk. The push-back method is my style too. Can't wait to see what happens with the drawer.
ReplyDeleteLike what you're doing to the drawer, keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteLiking the look of those drawers - sounds like a fun idea! Interesting visit to your workspace. (63)
ReplyDeleteStill think that Red Santa on grey / silver background looks very striking - my vote's for that one this Christmas!
ReplyDeletelovely design on that drawer - great colours. I always end up working on a square inch too...
ReplyDeletesasa 10
Mmmmm, cake :-)
ReplyDeleteLots of interesting stuff on your desk. I guess 'push back' can only work for so long!!
Ciara
xx
Love that Bakewell Tart can only assume it was eaten not long after the photo was taken as the cuppa is there to go with it. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the beads and the drawer. #142
ReplyDeleteI really like the decorated drawer. Will we also see the other drawers?
ReplyDeleteI l u r v e what you've done to the drawer - am very keen to see your progress, don't forget huh! Cute pin for the baby card..not quite as cute as the bakewell - pass me one would you.
ReplyDeleteI was here earlier in the week, and for the life of me, could NOT leave a comment. Kept getting that 503 blogger error. I had to come back and tell you that drawer is awesome. I hope you'll show us the completed piece. Happy belated WOYWW from #2.
ReplyDelete