Wednesday, 4 August 2010

WOYWW


Ooh - very late to be adding this WOYWW entry this week, but I have just come back from Stamp Addicts project club and thought I'd take a pick of my desk with tonight's creation plus all the other 'stuff' that's going on at the mo.

Have a craft / food fair going on at my local farm shop on Sunday, so am trying to get lots of cards ready to sell then. Been playing with bottle tops too - 80p ish for 50 in Wilkinsons, and new pencil pot that I won in a competition for my watercolour pencils (but no room to put the pot!).

Sorry must go to bed now, but have a good nosey round and comment tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and looking. x

10 comments:

  1. Great craftyness going on as usual! and have fun at your craft/food fair have a great woyww
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooch over your crafting space, thanks for sharing with us all, plenty of peeps comment for several days after wednesdays! I think I may have to do the same as there are so many today!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just had to stop by being as we have something in common .....chocolate mmm, good luck with your craft sale at the weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath on the Christmas card. Hope the fair goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much interesting to snoop around! Have fun at the fair!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a happy crafters desk - thanks for sharing it with us ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very busy desk, lovely card from your project club. Good luck at selling your cards the craft fair on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy desk, lots going on here. Hope your card sales went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well gal, as I'm so late, your craft event on Sunday is but a memory - but I hope it was a success. Would love to live within reach of Stamp Addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh! lovely Christmas Card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate you taking the trouble.