Ok rubbish crafting day going on today. In fact pretty rubbish day all round although slightly better than the last few - I actually went into work again today but came home at lunchtime and have tried to knuckle down and get on with some paperwork that is still outstanding.
However points of interest include large bag of popcorn that a friend brought round which is keeping me going, cover matchbox box which has one more piece of paper on it since last time I showed it and just peeping out of the top of my craft tote/bag thing is a blank wooden bangle which I am going to decorate with stamping and glimmermist type spray.
OMG I have just looked up and it is absolutely chucking it down - I can almost hear the party my garden is having from here! - however all dogs are under my desk cowering from the thunder.
Hope you're all having a better day and I look forward to having a peek at your desks through Julia's desk first. Thank you so much for visiting mine. x





Its been chucking it down for a couple of days here . I didn't WOYWW as I actually forgot it was Wednesday until an hour ago so am just poping in on a few.
ReplyDeleteIf you find it hard to concentrate in general then its only to be expected ...its a form of mild depression ...my DR kept me off for over 2 months and prescribed a holiday away from everything ...and it helped. xx
Youve got so much going on, it has been a woyww'ers delight!
ReplyDeleteKeryn x
It's just started absolutely pissisting it down here haven't seen so much rain in a long time, thunder and lightening just started too - perhaps I should go next door to DDs, she doesn't like thunder and her OH isn't home yet :-/ Hope we get to see the bangle when it's done
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
Oh, don't envy you all that paperwork!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteoh popcorn yum yum, we had very heavy rain suns out now its no good to no one! very creative desk, have good eve, sue,x
pass the popcorn - just theis once I am gonna get round all the desks....]
ReplyDeleterubbish crafting? sounds like my lifestory - or was that crafting with rubbish?
delerious from the desk hopping - need sugar....
Looking forward to seeing the bangle...and could just eat some popcorn now. Yum! x
ReplyDeletesave some of that popcorn for me girlie :)
ReplyDeleteThis is very close to how my "other" desk looks:) I detest paperwork! On the bright side, the popcorn's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI think girlfriend, that you can expect to bounce from 'thing to thing' for a while - settling to one thing is probably not mind-numbing enough. Especially with the reams of paperwork you have to wade through; it really is hard work. I can only come round to help if ou make sure the pocorn is plain or salted. Can't do any other type, OK, just for the record!!
ReplyDeleteAt least you are moving in the right direction.... forwards not backwards. your desk is asking to be used and crafting is great therapy, if not popcorn or chocky fudge cake works too.
ReplyDeleteonce you mentioned the popcorn, you got my attention!
ReplyDeleteThat's the kind of paperwork that nobody likes! We had a good thunderstorm here too yesterday, we need the rain though as it's been so hot and dry. have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda