Firstly, thank you so much for all your lovely and supportive comments last week, they were appreciated so much.
Well this week as you can see I have got onto a little bit of crafting with a sunflower card for our Quirky Crafts summer challenge, which I will also send to my Aunt for her birthday in a couple of weeks. Actually have several more birthdays and anniversarys coming up so must get on with them.
See also to the left of the sunflower card a gorgeous Sarah Kaye stamp bought for me by one of my very good friends, just because...... I am so looking forward to using it!! (trying to type as fast as I can so that I can have a play)
Otherwise the usual jumble of a 'push-aside' work space! Off to have a nose around some of your desks too at WOYWW. Thanks for stopping by. x





Love the card. Nothing wrong with pushing back to work. It means everything is to hand when you need it :-)
ReplyDeleteA x
Beautiful card :-) Lovely stamp. I love that you're typing as fast as you can so you can then play hehe
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Love the sunflower card, and your push back method!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, and your new SK stamp looks really sweet.
ReplyDeleteNicki, x
Lovely card. Hugs Pam x
ReplyDeleteActually, seeing that can makes me realise I need a drink! You've got a lot going on - fabric and paper - I'm with you on the Sarah Kay too - it's so sweet...bet you make a fab job of it. Love the girly ribbony bit on your flash stick!
ReplyDeleteLove the sunflower card and the stamp does look sweet. Looks like lots of creativity taking place here.
ReplyDeleteLesley Xx
When i typ efast I usually miss out some the of tje very impotant worfs and smell things wrong!
ReplyDeletehave a crafty day
((Lyn))
Lovely pile of stash there - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery busy desk and lots going on. Beautiful card and hope you've managed to play with the new stamp. Like how the visa card is sitting ready, perhaps for new stash buying??
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Beautiful card hun :0)
ReplyDeleteLove sunflowers!
*hugs* Heather x
Missed WOYWW for the second time (second or 3rd time since the beginning) but had to pop by to see how you are. Glad to see you are crafting and I LOVE that card ...Hugs xx
ReplyDelete