Today is my Sister-in-Law's birthday (that is it for April - phew!) I made this top card but wasn't entirely happy with it so re-made it and was much happier with the second attempt so that was the one we sent her.
The flower is a Sizzix layer flower and in the second attempt I have just added some extra layers so that it looks fuller.
Fabulous! Love that swirly bit, just finishes it off. Been hunting for one for ages (Lyn)
would you believe, I did this five minutes ago...and forgot the code bit...and it's still here waiting for me!! Oh yes, you have to have a lookie see in the mag, Cazzy's butterfly tree is lovely (and so is her hat!!)
I'm 30-odd years old and live in rural Bedfordshire with my dogs, my cats and my craft room.
I started cross-stitching when I left school and discovered papercrafts about 5 years ago and am now venturing into the exciting worlds of altered art and scrapbooking too. I have gone from using a corner of the dining room table to doing away with the dining room and turning it into my craft room / refuge.
great card.... i do agree the 2nd one just stands out that little bit more.. but they are both fab... bet sis in law loved her card...
ReplyDeletekaz_za
Fabulous! Love that swirly bit, just finishes it off. Been hunting for one for ages
ReplyDelete(Lyn)
would you believe, I did this five minutes ago...and forgot the code bit...and it's still here waiting for me!!
Oh yes, you have to have a lookie see in the mag, Cazzy's butterfly tree is lovely (and so is her hat!!)