See what you think.
Secondly Challenge 18 over at Quirky Crafts and Cazzy's theme this week is Christmas. I thought that it was time I did something other than a card so have posted the small tin I have created for Mum's Christmas fair.
I saw these tins demo'd at Colemans and Pippa and I thought we could do a few for our stalls. I was so pleased with this and I do so love playing with alcohol inks and rubber stamping and embossing - so it has all my favourite elements - lets hope they sell!!





Those are both gorgeous, I love the tin.
ReplyDeleteCazzy x
Hi Anne thank you for being such a great GDT for The Crafty Pad - it has been a pleasure to work with you. :) The card you have created is gorgeous and what a great idea to mask Ted. :)
ReplyDeleteJust adore the tin you made for your Mum too - she will be over the moon with it. :)
xxDebbiexx